- A graduation fee will be charged on each student who will be graduating.
- The graduation regalia shall only be purchased from suppliers approved by the University through the Academic Registry Department.
- Degree transcripts will be issued to graduating students soon after graduation.
- All graduands must attend graduation rehearsal which is normally conducted a day before the Graduation Ceremony.
A student may request for an interim degree transcript upon payment of a fee which is subject to review by the Registrar from time to time.
Replacement of Degree Transcripts
A duplicate degree transcript is issued upon payment of a fee prescribed by the Registrar.
Services to Graduates
Services offered to HIT Graduates by the Registration and Student Records Management Office include Academic Transcript Replacement, Verification/ Submission of Qualifications, and Confirmation of Medium of Instruction.
1. Indicate the service required and provide your name, HIT student registration number, programme completed and year graduated. Submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Enquire on details for making the appropriate payment from email@example.com.
3. Provide proof of payment of the prescribed fee for the service required to finance- firstname.lastname@example.org. The proof of payment would be forwarded to email@example.com for processing.